We are an approved training provider with The Lawn Tennis Association.
Our one day Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) is accepted by the LTA.
6 Coach License credits are awarded and LTA website coach profiles are automatically updated upon completion of the course.
The LTA First Aid course is offered in Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth, Dorchester, Dorset, Southampton, Portsmouth, Swindon, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Sussex, Surrey and London.
We offer coaches a one to one service or the course can be completed at your tennis club.
This course is a mandatory requirement for the LTA Coach Accreditation Scheme.
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
■ understand the role of the first-aider, including reference to:
– the importance of preventing cross-infection;
– the need for recording incidents and actions;
– use of available equipment;
– assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
– administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure); – administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
– administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
– administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
– administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
– provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
For further information about how this training course can benefit you and your staff, please give us a call on 07881-998641