HABC Level 2 Award in Conflict Management (QCF)
This regulated qualification meets the requirements of anyone with a customer-facing role who deals with service users or the general public. It is also relevant to those who would like a better understanding of the prevention of conflict, giving them more confidence in dealing with situations as they arise.
This qualification is generic and can be applied to a wide range of learners and sectors.
Benefits of the Qualification
Subjects covered by the conflict management qualification include legislation, clear communication, proactive service delivery, situation assessment and managing unrealistic expectations. There are a number of benefits for businesses in entering employees for this qualification, one of which is improved customer service levels.
Following the completion of this award the learner will know how to:
- communicate to solve problems and reduce the potential for conflict
- identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- use good practice after conflict situations